- B.S., Biology – University of California, Los Angeles
- D.D.S. – University of California, Los Angeles School of Dentistry
- Certificate, Periodontics – University of California, San Francisco School of Dentistry
- Diplomate – American Board of Periodontology
- Newport Harbor Academy of Dentistry
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Periodontology
- California Society of Periodontics
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Orange County Dental Society
Dr. Stephen Kallaos’ goal is to provide a pleasant periodontal evaluation and an informative discussion of the options for attaining optimum oral health. He is very active with his peers to stay on top of the latest technology and procedures available. His membership to Dental associations include the Academy of Osseointegration, the American Dental Association, and the California Society of Periodontists, to name a few.
After receiving his Bachelor’s degree in Biology from UCLA, Dr. Kallaos continued his studies as a Bruin, entering the UCLA School of Dentistry for his D.D.S. degree. He then focused his studies on Periodontics and earned his certificate in this specialty from the UC San Francisco School of Dentistry. He is Board-certified by the American Board of Periodontology.
Dr. Kallaos has been practicing Periodontics since 1998. Outside of the office, he enjoys bicycling, snow skiing, and Sudoku, and his favorite author is Dan Brown. He is married and has four children.